Think Big Carry Small. The Fenix HL10 headlamp is definitely a multi-purpose headlamp that pumps out both reliability and functionality. What is remarkable is the fact you are delivered 70 Lumens from a single AAA battery. In the case of a headlamp "lightweight" is a complimentary term. The Fenix HL10 has a dual pupose of a headlamp or handle-carry light. Just detach the light from the strap mount and you have a freestanding or hand-held mini flashlight. Its rotating lens allows the light to adjust from a spotlight to a floodlight. With this feature you can customize the beam to your needs...from running to night ready to whatever you can think of.
- Uses a rotating optical lens for flexibile adjustment of spotlight and floodlight
- One-switch operation
- As a headlamp 180-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed
- As a flashlight supports tail standing and works as a candle
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Tricolor options
- 1 - HL10 2016 Headlamp
- 1 - AAA Alkaline Battery
- 1 - Key Ring
- 1 - Spare O-Ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
- Color: Purple
- Utilizes Philips LXZ2-5770 LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Three Modes of Operation:
High - Distance 98'
Alkaline: 70 Lumens - 40 min.
Ni-MH: 70 Lumens - 1 hr.
Mid - Distance 62'
Alkaline: 30 Lumens - 2 hr. 20 min.
Ni-MH: 30 Lumens - 3 hr. 10 min.
Low - Distance 20'
Alkaline: 4 Lumens - 24 hrs.
Ni-MH: 26 hr.
- IPX-8 Waterproof Rating - 30 minutes to 6.56'
- Size of Light:
Weight (excluding battery): 1.2 oz.