Jr. F-Stop Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries | Appalachian Guide
Jr. F-Stop 250 Lumens Blue LED Flashlight by Streamlight. The Streamlight Jr. F-Stop is a worklight that fits in your pocket. It provides a smooth flood beam to illuminate your work area without tiring your eyes. Slide the lens forward for a smooth transition to a spot beam for distance lighting.
- Slide lens forward to switch from flood to spot
- IPX4 water-resistant
- 1m impact resistance tested
- Removable rotatable pocket clip
- Uses AA alkaline or lithium batteries
- Color: Blue
- Material: Machined aluminum case with non-slip knurled grip
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Light Source/Output: White LED with Spot and flood modes:
Spot: 220 lumens; 5600 candela; 150m beam; runs 6 hours (alkaline); runs 10 hours (lithium)
Flood: 250 lumens; 360 candela; 38m beam; runs 6 hours (alkaline); runs 10 hours (lithium)
- Switch Push-button tail switch
- Battery Uses (2) �AA� alkaline batteries (included); also accepts (2) �AA� lithium batteries
- Length: 6.5"
- Major Diameter: 1.12"
- Body Diameter: 0.75"
- Weight: 4.4 oz. with alkaline batteries