The LD05 V2.0 is a super compact working flashlight that features warm white and UV lights. It is fitted with a 90 CRI Cree XQ-E HI warm white LED and 365nm UV. One tail switch controls three output levels and the UV light output. Powered by two AAA batteries the light delivers a max output of 100 lumens which qualifies it for medical or certificates inspection and the UV light for counterfeit currency detection. With a stainless steel tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection and a light head also made of stainless steel this exquisite and reliable penlight is a must-have for medical workers and police officers.
- Cree XQ-E HI LED (90-CRI/ 3000K Warm white ) with lifespan of 50000 hours
- Fitted with 365nm UV LED
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- 135mm Length x 13.5mm Diameter
- Weight: 29.7g (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum and stainless steel
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Optimal quality optical lens
High: 100 Lumens
Medium: 25 Lumens
Low: 5 Lumen
UV Light: 200mW
- Runtime Alkaline Battery:
High: 1h 40 min.
Medium: 7h 50 min.
UV Light: 9h
- Runtime Ni-MH Battery:
High: 2h 10 min.
Medium: 6h 40 min.
UV Light: 7h
UV Light: /
UV Light: /
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IP68 Underwater 2m