The Fireside Mummy by Chinook features 350 grams of 90/10 grey duck down 575+ fill power insulation giving this bag a great weight to temperature ratio. Chinook rates the Fireside Mummy at 2�C (36�F) providing plenty of warmth on those late spring to early fall hikes. The bag has an outer shell made of honeycomb & diamond rip-stop nylon which will provide durability and promote long use. Also for durability and long use this sleeping bag uses a 2-way #5 YKK zipper. The lining is made from polyester to reduce weight and increase compactibility.
- All Chinook sleeping bag receive water-repelling treatments
- Zipper Guards keep zippers snag free and have you zipping in and out of your bag with ease
- Draft Tubes prevent heat loss through the coils of zippers
- VELCRO Tapes secure zip closures preventing zippers from accidentally coming undone
- Utility Pockets provide a safe and secure place for stashing your valuables
- Barrel Lock Closure give a full control over drawcords to easily adjust them
- Thermal Collar fit snugly around the neck and trap warm air from escaping through the collar
- Temperature Rating: 2�C / 35�F
- Style: Mummy
- Length: 83"
- Width (at Hips): 30"
- Carry Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Shell Material: Honeycomb & Diamond Ripstop Nylon
- Insulation: French Pyrenean 90/10 Grey Duck Down 575+ Fill Power
- Fill Weight: 12 oz.
- Construction: Horizontal Channel Design
- Liner Material: Polyester
- Color: Blue
- Stuff Sack Colour: Black
- Hood: Chinook SnugHood
- Draft Collar: Draft Collar
- Zipper Draft Tube: Yes
- Zipper Type: #5 YKK 2-Way
- Zipper Side: Right or Left
- Zip Together: Yes