One of the brightest right-angle LED flashlights in the world!
- C4 LED shock-proof with a 50000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- 4 Modes:
- High: 36000 Candela peak beam intensity 140 Lumens 4 hour runtime
- Low: 12000 Candela peak beam intensity 47 Lumens 15 hour runtime
- Flash: 8 hour runtime
- Moonlight: 20 day runtime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam ideal for smoke-cutting applications. Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt 1.8 amp hour 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1000 times. Optional four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life. A rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Serialized for positive identification. Survivor LED features a moonlight mode. The moonlight mode is a very low mode that will literally run for days. To get to this feature simply turn the light on and then hold the switch down through the high low and strobe settings after 6 to 8 seconds it will go into the moonlight mode.
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Ni-Cd: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g) Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- Assembled in USA